Size (in.):H: 43.00 x W: 43.00 x D: 0
Medium:Oil on Canvas
Roll over the image to zoom in
Woman selling chickens at a market. Original oil on Canvas, signed Canvas: 43" x 43".
Alejandro Wer was born in Guatemala in 1959, and began his studies of art when he was nine years old. In the early 1980's, he was introduced to surrealism when he studied art in Valdivia, Chile. He then went on to exhibit his works in France, Spain and Italy. He later moved to New York City where he attended and graduated from the National Academy as Art and Design. Mr. Wer became affiliated with the, "Couvades Hermanas de América" y "Grupo de Artistas Latinoamericanos Radicados en New York (GALA)". He is now living in Antiqua, Guatemala.
* 1969 Bank of Guatemala
* 1974 Bank of Guatemala
* 1979 Mobile, Alabama, USA
* 1983 Hotel Melillanca, Valdivia, Chile
* 1988 Profile 88, Madrid, Spain
* 1990 The Attico, Guatemala
* 1991 Design Artists Gallery, New York
* 1993 Federal Building, New York
* 1993 Training and